The Grail Centre Trust is based in Kleinmond, Western Cape. This Non-Profit Organisation delivers two programmes, namely Training for Transformation and Mthimkhulu Community Development Programme. In addition, The Grail Centre Conference and Retreat Centre can accommodate groups of up to 40 people.
TRAINING FOR TRANSFORMATION (TfT) is one of the Grail programmes. It is a course designed for community development workers. TFT is founded on the philosophy that there is need for a new generation of leaders in development who are self-motivated and whose thinking and practice is grounded in communities’ realities.
MTHIMKHULU COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (MCD) helps empower communities in the Overberg and other rural areas in a just, sustainable and holistic way. We do this by providing services, primarily aimed at women, children, youth and the elderly, that addresses:
- Health: for the body, mind, heart and soul
- Learning: school/ school support for kids and skills (life and career skills) for adults
- Connecting: networks and events within and between communities and the world
October - December
- Life skills and basic computer training for youth 18 - 25 years ( You can still sign up) - Kleinmond & Bettysbay
- Cancer month: awareness event (Ocotber)
- Mthimkhulu Smartkids Debutant Ball (31 October)
- HIV/AIDS awareness campaign (December)
THE GRAIL CENTRE is an ideal place for holiday accommodation, conferences and retreats. It is located in Kleinmond, at about 100 Km from Cape Town and 40 Km from Hermanus.
Gr@ilvine - Our Newsletter